Our product range includes a wide range of mechanical bar screens.
Mechanical Bar Screens
Product Price: Rs 50,000 / UnitGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
As one of the leading entity of this domain, we are engrossed in providing supreme quality of Deep Well Mechanical Bar Screens. These screens are used in wastewater treatment plants for remove large objects such as rags, plastics bottles, bricks, and solids. Offered screens are vital supports for successful operation of a plant. Our professionals manufactured the screens using optimum grade materials along with adhering to industry standards. Furthermore, we ensure to opt for strict quality inspection before installing the screens.
|Angle Of Inclination||45 to 60|
|Applicable Industry||Idustrial Waste/Sewage|
- Removes obstructions easily
- Low maintenance
- High reliability
- Removes obstructions easily. The patented auto-reverse feature makes obstruction removal quick and easy.
- Low profile. The Headworks Bar Screen requires less than 3 feet (1m) above discharge point.
- High hydraulic capacity. The screens hydraulic capacity accommodates approximately 2 mgd/SF of screen area.
- Resists corrosion. Engineered with durable all stainless steel components.
- Reduce blinding. Our bar screen offers a fast cleaning cycle of down to 5 seconds.
- Low headloss. Low headloss, even with 1/4 inch (4mm) openings.
- Rugged roller chains. The true roller chains are made out of 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Fast and easy maintenance. Almost all components are serviced at the top of the channel and the unit can be designed to pivot out of the channel for total access.
- Delivery Time: 4 to 6 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Standard
Get Best Quote Request Callback