Mechanical Bar Screens
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Angle Of Inclination||45 to 60|
|Applicable Industry||Idustrial Waste/Sewage|
- Removes obstructions easily
- Low maintenance
- High reliability
- Removes obstructions easily. The patented auto-reverse feature makes obstruction removal quick and easy.
- Low profile. The Headworks Bar Screen requires less than 3 feet (1m) above discharge point.
- High hydraulic capacity. The screens hydraulic capacity accommodates approximately 2 mgd/SF of screen area.
- Resists corrosion. Engineered with durable all stainless steel components.
- Reduce blinding. Our bar screen offers a fast cleaning cycle of down to 5 seconds.
- Low headloss. Low headloss, even with 1/4 inch (4mm) openings.
- Rugged roller chains. The true roller chains are made out of 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Fast and easy maintenance. Almost all components are serviced at the top of the channel and the unit can be designed to pivot out of the channel for total access.
- Delivery Time: 4 to 6 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Standard