As one of the leading entity of this domain, we are engrossed in providing supreme quality of Bar Screens
. These screens are used in wastewater treatment plants for remove large objects such as rags, plastics bottles, bricks, and solids. Offered screens are vital supports for successful operation of a plant. Our professionals manufactured the screens using optimum grade materials along with adhering to industry standards. Furthermore, we ensure to opt for strict quality inspection before installing the screens.
- Removes obstructions easily
- Low maintenance
- High reliability
- Removes obstructions easily. The patented auto-reverse feature makes obstruction removal quick and easy.
- Low profile. The Headworks Bar Screen requires less than 3 feet (1m) above discharge point.
- High hydraulic capacity. The screens hydraulic capacity accommodates approximately 2 mgd/SF of screen area.
- Resists corrosion. Engineered with durable all stainless steel components.
- Reduce blinding. Our bar screen offers a fast cleaning cycle of down to 5 seconds.
- Low headloss. Low headloss, even with 1/4 inch (4mm) openings.
- Rugged roller chains. The true roller chains are made out of 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Fast and easy maintenance. Almost all components are serviced at the top of the channel and the unit can be designed to pivot out of the channel for total access.
- Item Code: SWE-BAR_SCREEN
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),D/A,D/P,T/T (Bank Transfer),Other