Mineral Water Bottling And Filling Plant Machine
Mineral Water Filling Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Model Name/Number||20 litre Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping|
|Capacity||20 litre Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping|
|Material||SS 304 frame structure.|
|Machine Capacity||20 litre Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping|
|Type||Rinsing, Filling and Capping|
|Usage/Application||20 litre Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping|
The Jar filling line is a clean and efficient solution for a modern filling plant. It involves a JAR Rinsing, filling and capping machine. The brushing machine is manually operated but the Rinser, Filler, and Capper are automated after bottle loading.
The rinser involves a THREE stage rinsing system that will use detergent water to clean and treated water to rinse the inside of the jar. The outside of the jar is cleaned by the jar brushing machine. All the water in the jar or any that is accumulated on the body is allowed to drain off. The jar is tilted 180 during the entire rinsing cycle, after draining the water, it is righted once more and sent to the filler.
The filler nozzle is controlled pneumatically; It enters the mouth and fills up to a pre-set exact volume. The filling level is controlled by an electronic level controller. The Jar then passes under the cap dispenser where it will.
- Automatic 20-liter Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine.
- Fully automatic linear PLC based on 20 ltr. Jar/Bubble top.
- Out Put Speed of 100 jars per hour.
- Pressure Pump Wash ensures proper washing.
- Diving Type filling nozzle ensures no spillage of water, timing base filling system.
- Cap Pressing by pneumatic cylinder for proper capping.
- 9 Feet length/7.5 feet height and 3 feed with.
- 2.0 HP for washing and filling / 1.0 HP for the conveyor.
- Machine fully in SS - 304 and product contact parts in SS - 316
- The machine can be tailor - made as per floor space availability.
- UV sterilization for caps before capping operations.
- Screw or press-fit capping can also be done.
- The machine can be tailor made as per floor space availability.
- 2.0 HP Compressed air and 3 HP Power Utility Required.
- Delivery Time: 4 to 6 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Standard